Norwich Chamber Music offers three ticket options:
• Standard tickets
• Discounted tickets
• Season tickets
Standard tickets for individual concerts are £25. Special arrangements apply for our weekend event on 31 October – 1 November 2020 – see ‘Weekend tickets’ below.
Members of Norwich Chamber Music are entitled to one ticket at a discount of £5 for each concert or weekend. This normally enables attendance for £20 (single concerts) or £35 (weekend concerts/events). Details of how to apply are set out below. These discounts do not apply to any concert presented as part of the Norfolk & Norwich Festival (NNF) in May 2021. Membership is £25 and allows priority booking until 20 August 2020.
You will need the Membership number written on your Membership card to buy tickets at the Members’ rate. Membership cards are not transferable. All Members of Norwich Chamber Music (which is a charity) are encouraged to attend and vote at the AGM.
A limited number of tickets is available for each concert at £5 if aged between 18 and 25, with free tickets for those under 18. Please be prepared to show proof of age on the door.
For the weekend of 31 October-1 November 2020, a discounted ticket covering all concerts and events is available at the special price of £40 (or £35 for Members). Single concert tickets may still be bought in the normal way.
Season tickets for 2020-2021 are available at a reduced price of £150 due to current health and travel-related uncertainties and are non-refundable. Season tickets are valid for all concerts except for any presented as part of NNF 2021. Details of how to apply are set out below.
Buying a season ticket is an excellent way to show your support for Norwich Chamber Music and allow us to continue to present outstanding chamber music concerts in our region. In addition, each season ticket holder may buy one extra ticket at the discounted members’ rate per concert to accommodate a guest. A season ticket also confers Season membership of Norwich Chamber Music and voting rights at the AGM, which all season ticket holders are encouraged to attend.
How to buy concert tickets
• Online here. No fees charged. All tickets purchased online through TicketSource are subject to its Customer Purchase Policy.
• From St George’s Music Shop, 17-19 St Georges St, Norwich NR3 1AB, either in person or by phone 01603 626414
• On the door, subject to availability, by cash or card.
Ways of applying for Season Tickets and Membership
• Fill in the on-line application form here and transfer the fee as detailed below.
• A postal application form (pdf doc), obtainable here or from the back of our current 2020/21 brochure. Please post to the Membership Secretary: Karen Stokes, Birch Tree Cottage, 65 Fakenham Road, Great Ryburgh, NR21 7AW. A stamped self-addressed envelope would be appreciated. Payment may be made by cheque or direct bank transfer. Your Season ticket or Membership card should be posted to you within three weeks of your application.
• From St George’s Music Shop, 17-19 St Georges St, Norwich NR3 1AB, either in person or by phone 01603 626414. Please provide your details as requested. Payment may be by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer directly to Norwich Chamber Music. A £3 administrative charge will be added to cover the processing costs.
Please use the following details to pay by bank transfer:
Account name: Norwich Chamber Music
Account number: 3148 5733
Sort code: 40-35-50
Reference: Surname plus ‘Season’ or ‘Member’
We welcome donations to support our concerts and the NCM Next Generation Education Programme and benefit from Gift Aid on donations from those who are eligible.
Refunds / Exchanges
All concert tickets are non-refundable (unless the performance is cancelled or postponed) but can be offered for resale if the concert is sold out. We regret we are not able to offer refunds on memberships or season tickets for any concerts that are cancelled or postponed.
Venue / Special Needs
All concerts take place at the John Innes Conference Centre, Norwich Research Park, Colney Lane, Norwich, NR4 7UH. Seats are unreserved. Auditorium opens 30 minutes before the start of the concert. The route from the car park through to the concert hall is wheelchair accessible.
Those with wheelchair requirements or mobility difficulties should please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. A free carer’s ticket may be obtained through St George’s Music Shop or when booking online.
NORFOLK & NORWICH FESTIVAL CONCERT MAY 2021
This is not included in the Season Ticket or Membership discount options. Ticket information will be available from the Norfolk & Norwich Festival website in due course.