Season and Membership cards are available from 1st May. Member tickets for individual concerts are available now and will be available from 15th August for the public.
On-line applications for Season Ticket and Membership cards, available now, can be found here.
On-line booking via TicketSource now comes with Customer Booking Protection. This means that a full refund of your ticket may be given if you cannot make the concert. For more information and to see conditions, please visit the BookingProject website.
Standard tickets for individual concerts are £25, except Mitsuko Uchida tickets which are £30. Please note that Members have priority booking until August 15 after which Standard Tickets go on sale to the general public.
Tickets may be bought:
1. Online here. No fees charged.
2. From St George’s Music Shop, 17-19 St Georges St, Norwich, NR3 1AB.
3. By telephone on 01603 626414.
4. In person, before each concert, at the John Innes Centre, Norwich, if available.
A limited number of tickets are available at each concert for those under 18 at no charge and for those aged between 18 and 25 at £5. Those with special needs should please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. A free carer’s ticket may be obtained through St George’s Music Shop.
Membership is £25 and entitles you to a £5 reduction for all concerts except Richard Goode, and this normally enables attendance for £20. You will have priority booking until August 15th. Details of how to apply are below. You will need the number written on your Membership card to buy tickets at the Members’ rate.
Season tickets are £195 for all concerts except Richard Goode and offer very good value for money. Details of how to apply are set out below. Holding a Season Ticket Card guarantees a seat for all concerts provided the seat is claimed 10 minutes before the start of a concert. It also confers membership of Norfolk and Norwich Chamber Music and voting rights at the AGM on September 14th 2019.
Ways of applying for Season Tickets and Membership
1. Fill in the on-line application form here and transfer the fee as detailed below.
2. A postal application form (pdf doc), obtainable here or from the back of our current 2019/20 brochure. Please mail to the Chairman, Peter Lawson, at 2B Upton Rd, Norwich, NR4 7PA. Payment may be made by cheque or direct bank transfer. A stamped self-addressed envelope would be appreciated. Your Season ticket or Membership card should be posted to you within three weeks of application.
3. In person by applying through St George’s Music Shop : 17-19 St Georges St, Norwich, NR3 1AB or by telephone to 01603 626414. Please provide your details as requested. Payment may be by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer directly to Norfolk and Norwich Chamber Music. A £3 administrative charge will be added to cover the processing costs.
For payments by direct bank transfer to Norfolk and Norwich Chamber Music (for Option 1 or 2 only), please use:
Account Name NNCM
Account number 3148 5733
Sort Code 40-35-50
Please identify your payment (the ‘reference’) with both your surname, and either “Season” or “Member”. We welcome donations to our concert and educational programmes and are able to benefit from Gift Aid on donations from those who are eligible.
For weekends of 25th/26th January and 15th/16th February 2020, a reduced price ticket covering all of the concerts and events for that weekend is available at the special price of £40 (or £35 for Members). Single concert tickets may still be bought in the normal way. Weekend tickets can be bought here.
All tickets are non-refundable (unless the performance is cancelled or postponed) but can be offered for resale if the concert is sold out. An admin charge of £1 per ticket will apply.
To allow for rehearsals and piano tuning doors will not open until 30 minutes before the performance. Please note that all seats are unreserved. Those holding Season and Members’ tickets are asked to show their cards at the door. The Committee reserve the right to change the programme without prior notice. Subject to availability, tickets will also be sold on the door. All concerts are at the John Innes Conference Centre, Norwich Research Park, Colney Lane, Norwich NR4 7UH.
All Members of Norfolk and Norwich Chamber Music are encouraged to attend and vote at the AGM on September 14th 2019.