At NNCM we are keen to share our enthusiasm for music with our regular audiences, with new audience members and with those in the education system.
To enhance the experience for audiences at the John Innes Centre there are a number of pre-concert talks by our Artistic Director Misha Donat and pre-concert interviews with visiting musicians. Informative programme notes add more detail – and are well worth re-reading quietly afterwards!
Unseen by regular concert-goers, NNCM has an education programme aimed at enthusing, inspiring and assisting the tuition of today’s school pupils – tomorrow’s musicians and audiences! Some events are organised by NNCM directly. For others we partner with organisations sharing similar aims, to promote active participation in music by primary and secondary pupils. Funding for education activities comes from generous individual donors and from time to time other local charities and trusts.
- Student Activities 2018/19Season
- Schools Music Project 2017/18 Season
- Schools Music Project 2016/17 Season
- Schools Music Project 2015/16 Season
- Schools Music Project 2014/15 Season
- Schools Music Project 2013/14 Season
- Schools Music Project 2012/13 Season
- Schools Music Project 2011/12 Season
- Schools Music Project 2010/11 Season
- Schools Music Project 2009/10 Season